Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One Month and Counting: Guntersville Senior Photographer


For those of you patiently waiting for your teasers, I apologize for the hold up. We had a family emergency down in south alabama at the beginning of this week. I will be leaving late tonight or early early tomorrow morning and will try to have everyone's teasers up before then. I won't be able to answer phone calls or return emails until I get back on Friday and so I just wanted to
give everyone a heads up. Now on to the beautiful ladies above...................both of these girls are seniors from Guntersville High and will be graduating in less than a month. I would say that I believe these are my last Guntersville girls for 2010, but there always seems to be a few procrastinators that wait until the very last minute and force good ole mom to rush order those prints. So, just to let everyone know.......its almost rush order time so get in here quick :) I hope you girls love your teasers and I will see yall soon! Amber

No comments: