Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pardon My Silence: Guntersville Alabama Photography











Sorry that I have neglected my blog here recently, but we have had so many fun things going on here at the studio and at home. B Mac has been taking swimming lessons these past two weeks with Ms. Kim Lecroy and has been loving it!!!! I've been interviewing second shooters for weddings and have fallen in love with Tequila Sanders who will be partnering with me for my upcoming weddings and I am super excited about it. For those of you waiting on your sneak peaks I will have them up by tomorrow afternoon! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and trying to stay cool :) Amber
And whats a post without pictures: hope yall enjoy these snap shots of my little man as much as I do :)

1 comment:

MCAnnaD said...

Yay for swimming lessons!! Umm...I should have posted this on your other blog post, but it's pretty freaking awesome that salads and soup shooters I helped throw together made The KNOT!!! Craziness!!