Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! Guntersville Alabama Photographer


I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day yesterday! For me, it was absolutely perfect! From the time I woke up to the time I went to bed, someone was doing something special for me. I took some pictures of a couple of the sweet things that I got yesterday. The first is my new camera bag that Brady Mac got me (which I have been wanting for a long time now, and didn't realize anyone knew I had been wanting it. So, you can imagine how surprised I was to get it) and the second suprise was some hand picked flowers and a love note (which I will admit may be the first I've ever gotten). So it may come as no surprise to hear that this is the absolute sweetest most precious Mother's Day I have ever had and I hope everyone else's was equally as fantastic!!

No comments: