Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm Completely Wrapped Around His Little Finger: Guntersville Alabama Children's Photographer




As a photographer, you would think I would have tons and tons of pictures of my lil man, but it just seems that I get so busy with work and life that taking pictures of him somehow gets continually put on the backburner. Well this morning he was looking so cute and in the best mood, so I decided that now was as good a time as ever. I went into the studio and set up the backdrop and tried to lure him in there. My plan at first was to just get him to sit on the chair and just see what happens. He, however, let me know real quick that this session would not be taking place without his guitar. When I tell you that I cannot get enough of him, that is a complete understatement. He is the absolute cutest thing that I have EVER seen. I know I may be biased as his mom, but come on those blue eyes and that blonde hair get me everytime. Oh and I realize that I'm not the only one who is a sucker for him too. He informed me this morning that he had a girlfriend and that her name is Ashley. Well, I don't know Miss Ashley, but you best believe I'm going to be looking for her :) Amber

No comments: