Friday, December 25, 2009

For Unto Us A Child Was Born: Guntersville Alabama Photographer


I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas! I have had such an amazing time today with Brady Mac and the rest of my family! As a mother, the Christmas season seems to mean even more to me than ever! As I was watching Brady Mac open his presents today, all I could think about was how wonderful God is to all of us. The fact that he could send His only Son to be born and die for us is a love that I cannot fathom. My love for Brady Mac is stronger than any love I have ever felt, yet it doesn't compare to the love that God has for us. So, remember the reason for the season and have a blessed Christmas with the one's you love! Amber


Oh, and I thought I would share some snapshots I took of Brady Mac this morning with his new drum set that Santa bought him......he has been wanting one for a long time and once he saw it we could barely pull him away to open up anymore presents :) Merry Christmas!

No comments: