Monday, October 5, 2009

My Boy: Guntersville Alabama Children's Photographer


I had the chance to go out and spend some time playing and taking pictures of Brady Mac last week. I've been so busy lately and haven't had many opportunities to do this as often as I would like, so I really cherish the times we get to do this together. I know as a parent, it can be really difficult to take pictures of your own children (and trust me it is the same way for me too). But, just like with everyone else's children I have to make sure to engage my child and be patient with him. Right now, Brady Mac is in love with his tricycle (which he calls a tractor). I wanted to share this image with all of yall because I love it so much not only as a photographer, but as his Mother as well. It reminds me of who he is right now and what he is in to. When I look back at his pictures when he is older, I want to be able to remember that moment in his life. This is why I love capturing children as they are, not in stiff clothes or posed positions. I want to look back and remember his childhood as it was; unposed, playful and full of love. Signed, Brady Mac's Mom

No comments: